Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] trying to get rid of inktomi traffic server

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, maverick 72 wrote:

The problem is that some local servers in our local domain (but not
all of them) use NTLM authentication and after reading some posts, I
found out that *its just not proxyable* by squid.

Correct.

How can I bypass without using some sort of technique on the client
side.

Hire a developer to implement what we call "connection pinning" in squid.conf. Details on what is required to make this work can be found in the squid-dev archives.

Regards
Henrik