Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid 2.5 SSL problem to some sites

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Gerhard van Niekerk wrote:

I have a problem accessing some sites through ssl, it just doesn't work. Tried clearing the cache, and not caching those sites still if my proxy setting is configured it wont load. I looked in the cache.log and got the following sslReadServer: FD 398: read failure: (104) Connection reset by peer i googled but no solution please help.

sslReadServer: Connection reset by peer

equals to the contacted server aborting the connection.

Do you have some sample URLs where you experience this problem?

Regards
Henrik