Search squid archive

[squid-users] squid 2.5 SSL problem to some sites

Hello,

I have a problem accessing some sites through ssl, it just doesn't work. Tried clearing the cache, and not caching those sites still if my proxy setting is configured it wont load. I looked in the cache.log and got the following sslReadServer: FD 398: read failure: (104) Connection reset by peer i googled but no solution please help.

Regards Gerhard

Tshwane University of Technology
This email is sent and received in terms of the
Electronic Communications Policy of Tshwane University of Technology.
In line with this policy, this email is private, priviledged and
confidential. The full text of the Electronic Mail Disclaimer
can be seen on the TUT web site at
http://www.tut.ac.za/goto/emaildisclaimer
or obtained by phoning (012) 318-5911
<<<<gwavasig>>>>