Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Compiling Squidn problems with bootstrap.sh

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 04/04/2005 10:14:19 AM:

> See the archives. Gave a fairly complete statement on this some weeks
ago.

Okey thanks, I've found what I was looking for in the archive.

Right now I planning to deploy Squid for our 400-500 users as a
(transparent) web cache + filtering (Dansguardian) + antivirus (ClamAV).

I will first try the 3.0 for just a small set of users and see if it
stable enough before switching or if I should prefer the 2.5.

Any advice regarding the filtering engine ? Dansguardian vs Squidguard ?