Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.0-PRE3 SSL reverse proxy

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Andrew McKinney wrote:

the asp , instead of being presented with a form to log in. I can see that it has option for "Parent Proxy", but how does this translate with reverse proxies? How can I make squid use APS for rev proxying this specific web app?

In the exact same manner you make your browser use it.

cache_peer parent in squid.conf is equivalent to the proxy settings in your browser.

Can this be done with APS and squid as a rev proxy?

Yes.

Regards
Henrik