Search squid archive

[squid-users] Force users to accept a disclaimer before allowing access

We are going to be providing Internet access for customers in our
waiting rooms. I'm looking for a way to have Squid force the user to a
particular webpage that they have to accept the disclaimer before they
are allowed to reach any web site without any type of authentication.
I have seen this done at hotels & other public places.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this with Squid?

The Squid box will not be the firewall. They are purchasing a small
Cisco PIX just for this project.

thanks.