From: Henrik Nordstrom [mailto:hno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:52 PM
To: thomas
Cc: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid: Not to impose any squid rule when
accessing local web servers

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, thomas wrote:

> When a user of any machine of my network try to access any webserver
> on my network, squid should not impose any rule e.g checking for
> ip-adderss or port or authentication etc.

acl my_network src ....
acl my_servers dst ...
http_access allow my_network my_servers

before the first deny line.

Regards
Henrik

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient,
and may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.

The Door - A Center of Alternatives
Phone: 212-941-9090
www.door.org