Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid: Not to impose any squid rule when accessing local web servers

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, thomas wrote:

When a user of any machine of my network try to access any webserver
on my network, squid should not impose any rule e.g checking for
ip-adderss or port or authentication etc.

acl my_network src .... acl my_servers dst ... http_access allow my_network my_servers

before the first deny line.

Regards
Henrik