Search squid archive

[squid-users] Heap repl. policies not available for cache_replacement_policy anymore?

I was preparing a new WWW caching server and noticed that my old config
file was not working anymore. The problem is that if I define
cache_replacement_policy as "LFUDA", Squid insists that LFUDA is an
unknown policy. This used to work. Heap policies LFUDA and GDSF work
fine for memory_replacement_policy.

Old Squid is version squid-2.5.STABLE8-20050212 and the new is
squid-2.5.STABLE9-20050329.

I checked the configure output and it does contain the expected line
about removal policies:

    Removal policies built: lru heap

The configure line used was:

./configure  --prefix=/usr/squid --enable-snmp --enable-htcp
--disable-ident-lookups --enable-underscores --enable-cache-digests
--enable-storeio=diskd,ufs,aufs --enable-removal-policies=lru,heap
--with-pthreads --enable-async-io

I found no reference that heap policies would nowadays be disabled for
cache_replacement_policy. Did I miss something?

Br, -- boro