Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Replacement policy and log analyzer

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Marco Crucianelli wrote:

As I wrote in the other post, configure doesn't seem to accept this
option as I get policies built: lru in its output!!!!
What can it be!??!

Which version of Squid?

From ./configure --help

--enable-removal-policies="list of policies" Build support for the list of removal policies. The default is only to build the lru module. See src/repl for a list of available modules, or Programmers Guide section 9.9 for details on how to build your custom policy

Regards Henrik