Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Unable to Invalidate Included Fragments

Thanks Henrik for your prompt reply.

Now that you have steered me in the right direction, I see my rather silly mistake. In my ESI tag I was referencing the URL to our Squid server rather than the origin server. Invalidation now works as expected.

Thanks Again
Brad