Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Squid-2.5.stable8 - acl req_hdr

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Rich Hawley wrote:

I am looking for documentaion or examples on using the acl
req_hdr/resp_hdr to help prevent spyware from being installed.  I read
However my debian package does not have such a file and when I
downloaded the tar.gz from squid-cache.org, I also found no squid.conf
file that explained how to use these new acls.  Can anyone post an
example of how to set these acls up?

If you are looking in the sources then squid.conf[.default] is generated from src/cf.data.pre

It is odd debian does not package the squid.conf.default file. If this is true then please complain to your debian package manager about this as the file is considered the reference manual to squid.conf.

Regards
Henrik