Search squid archive

[squid-users] Squid-2.5.stable8 - acl req_hdr

I am looking for documentaion or examples on using the acl
req_hdr/resp_hdr to help prevent spyware from being installed.  I read
However my debian package does not have such a file and when I
downloaded the tar.gz from squid-cache.org, I also found no squid.conf
file that explained how to use these new acls.  Can anyone post an
example of how to set these acls up?