Search squid archive

[squid-users] acl problems

Hello,
I use squid2.5stable5 with ntlm auth to authenticate squid-users against our w2k domain-controller. There are 2 groups (http;https) on the domain-controller and i want that the users in the "http group" are just allowed for http traffic and the "https-group" can use http and https. But it don't work. Everyone has access on http and https.Here parts of the squid.conf:

external_acl_type ads_group ttl=0 concurrency=5 %LOGIN /usr/sbin/wbinfo_group.pl

acl http-user external ads_group Internet-Http
acl https-user external ads_group Internet-Https
acl no_domain_user proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow http-user
http_access allow https-user
http_access allow no_domain_user