Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Problem with site not working though Proxy Server

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Stefan Schoeman wrote:

I've attempted to search for this issue on the mailing lists and the FAQ, but I've not found an answer. Basically, I've got a site that just does not work when accessed through a SQUID Proxy. I've tested against several versions of SQUID on different machines and they all do the same.

What error do you see?

 - access.log details
 - cache.log messages if any

Regards