Search squid archive

[squid-users] Problem with site not working though Proxy Server

Hi everyone,

My sincerest apologies if this has been asked before or if it is a stupid question :(
I've attempted to search for this issue on the mailing lists and the FAQ, but I've not found an answer.
Basically, I've got a site that just does not work when accessed through a SQUID Proxy.
I've tested against several versions of SQUID on different machines and they all do the same.
The site at issue is:

https://www.bankit.fnb.co.za/index.html

I would vey much appreciate it if someone could shed some light on why this does not work.

A few notes on the setup: The Proxy address is directly specified in people's browsers, no transparent proxying takes place.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan