Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Squid, virtual IP and Layer 7 switching...any idea?

First of all, thanks Henrik!

The problem was mine. I mean: what I was thining of was a Layer 7
solution using virtual IP address, just to let the two squid asnwer to
the clients without passing back through the Layer 7 machine! In such a
case I do need virtual IP and there should surely be some things to
modify in squid.conf

Anyway, yes, using a simple Layer7 solution together with NAT I don't
need any virtual IP as well as any particular change in squid.conf!

Thanks!

Marco