Search squid archive

[squid-users] Authenticated proxy for other protocols

Hi all

We have Squid proxy, but we need to pass traffic trhoug the firewall based on authenticated "user" rather than IP address.
We use ldap_auth with win 2000.

Do you know any how-to about Squid+iptables+authenticated gateway ?

We need to open some port for some special people and redirecto his traffic directly to the router rather than passing to the squid. I hope my english was clear .

Thanks

--
Pablo A. C. Gietz
Jefe de Seguridad Informática