Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Newbie question....

Hi, I'm using Squid for a while for 360 users without problems. I'm
developing a customized perl log (access.log) analyzer to
find out how many
traffic my users do i realtime (based on ip), then I look
access.log but
don't show downloaded files..... only the little ones files
.gif. .jpg .js
... etc.

Where are the .exe .zip .doc .pdf . files logged (the big ones)?.

>> - You may want to look at existing tools too :

       >>           - http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

       >> M.

Thank you for the tip, but none of this applications will ever get the 'real traffic' from access.log, because there are not (big files) on access.log. Where they are?, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Best regards.

Jean Cantarutti
jcantarutti@xxxxxxxxx
Santiago - Chile