Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Accessing allowed URLs from MySQL

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Glynn Robinson wrote:

I've tried installing the diff file using the following instructions:

cp -rl squid-2.4 squid-2.4.mysql
cd squid-2.4.mysql
zcat diff-file.gz | patch -p1

However, the patch program asks me which files I would like to patch and I'm
unsure which files need to be patched. I assumed this would be automated
process, but I was wrong! Any advice? Am I patching the squid installation
the wrong way?

Probably the wrong -p level. See the structure of the file names in the patch and the description of the -p option in the patch man page.

Regards
Henrik