Search squid archive

[squid-users] having a squid server that authenicated with either ntlm or IP for src

I have a squid box that grants access by IP and another that grants
access by ntlm authentication is it possible to have one box do both
types of authentication?

So I could have some acls that grant access by access and other acls
that grant access by ntlm authentication?

Jim