Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Problem with applet files embedded within html???

Hi Guido,

Does this mean that authentication support must be built into the applet? If we do build this in, we still need to load the applet first before executing it, and this is what is being prevented, or is there a way around this?

Thanks

Glenn

Serassio Guido wrote:

Hi,