Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Problem with applet files embedded within html???

Dear Henrik,

Thanks for your pointed question. I assumed that getting the jar was just a browser task and did not realise that it had anything to do with the JRE. The request works with a browser plugin of JRE 1.5 but not with JRE1.4.1.

Will search the web to find if it is possible for this to be added to browsers with a JRE of 1.4 or lower. Any pointers by anyone in this regard would be a great help.

Thanks

Glenn