Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] upgrading Squid 2.5S3 to 2.5S7 broke RealVideo

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 adam-s@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We recently upgraded our Squid server from a Sun Ultra60 running
Solaris 2.8 to a Sun V240 running Solaris 2.9.   I also took the
opportunity to upgrade Squid from 2.5STABLE3 to 2.5STABLE7.  Now our
streaming video (Real Media) no longer works (it hangs).

Please verify that it really is the Squid upgrade and not the OS upgrade causing your problems. You can easily do this by either run the new Squid version on your old server or the old Squid version on your new server..

Regards
Henrik