Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid-2.5.STABLE7-response_splitting.patch and cache digest

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Jim Richey wrote:

For many reasons I can not support proprietarily patched versions of Squid. (legal, political and etical reasons, all applies).

Ok. I'll have to get the standard release loaded on some test systems and see if I can duplicate the problem.

No need to.

I have already managed to confirm the problem and the patch has been updated to correct the digest blob generation to not trigger the consistency checks added by this patch.

Regards
Henrik