Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid-2.5.STABLE7-response_splitting.patch and cache digest

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Jim Richey wrote:

Any errors in cache.log on the digest providing peer?

After an hour I still get the (Not Found) message in cache.log.

If I am correct you see this message on the client cache which tries to fetch the digest from it's peer, right?

What is seen in the digest providing cache, i.e. the cache your cache_peer directive points to.

Regards
Henrik