Re: spice-streaming-agent display problem

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 10:52 AM 霍金鹏 <32217118@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello dear devs,

I installed VMware Workstation Pro on my laptop , and I installed a CentOS8 virtual machine . Then in CentOS8 , another Ubuntu18.04 virtual machine was installed via virt manager . So CentOs8 is host , Ubuntu18.04 is guest , and there is another windows7 virtual machine in VMware Workstation Pro , windows7 is client .

Now I'm using spice-streaming-agent, I built it in Ubuntu18.04 , and I had added the "org.spice-space.stream.0" channel .

Then when I want to access this Ubuntu18.04 in another  windows system via remote-viewer , old spice display works well and the spice-streaming-agent creates a new window in remote-viewer , but the new display window has no picture , just black . And in Ubuntu18.04's terminal , there is a warning : spice-streaming-agent[9710]: Warning: the Frame Capture plugin returned device display info for more than one display device, but we currently only support a single device. Sending information for first device to the server.

What should I do to solve this problem ?

You can try to run in debug-mode and look at logs on the guest.

What are you trying to do ?  Why do you want to use spice-streaming-agent when "regular" spice works ?

Regards,
    Uri.

Thanks in advance !

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]