Re: 答复: 答复: The second client cannot redirect USB

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 01:19:10PM +0000, 韩雪峰 wrote:
> Hi Victor,
>
> Thanks for your solution. I just find 'usbredirtestclient' in
> usbredir project, the client has the feature connect to
> server(QEMU),  and it could connect to server successfully, but
> I cannot find how to redirect usb device from client to VM. It
> seems that I need to write some code to redirect USB with
> usbredir, right ?

usbredirtestclient is a testing client, not what you want.

Try usbredirect binary from usbredir-tools package (Fedora 37):
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=2088721

Or just compile usbredir project and test it out:

$ git clone https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/usbredir.git
$ cd usbredir
$ meson . build -Dtools=enabled
$ ninja -C build
$ sudo ./build/tools/usbredirect --to localhost:5550 --device 8644:8003

Cheers,
Victor

> Thanks and Regards,
> Xuefeng

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]