Re: 答复: The second client cannot redirect USB

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 08:44:49AM +0000, 韩雪峰 wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. But If I want to support multiple
> channels for USB redirection when multiple clients connect to a
> same VM,  do you know which project includes the code about USB
> channels ?   Spice ? or QEMU?

As Frediano pointed out, USB redirection with SPICE is bounded to
the first connected SPICE client.

You can reconfigure your VM to have a TCP backend for your USB
devices, the libvirt change would look like this:

    <redirdev bus='usb' type='tcp'>
        <source mode='bind' host='localhost' service='5550'/>
        <protocol type='raw'/>
        <address type='usb' bus='0' port='3'/>
    </redirdev>

And then, you can use usbredirect (from usbredir project) to
redirect USB devices from multiple clients.

Note that this is will use plain usbredir protocol over TCP, it
isn't secure channel like what SPICE provides.

Cheers,
Victor

> Thanks and Regards,
> Xuefeng

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]