Re: Does SPICE support long time single touch to trigger right click action?

Il giorno mar 19 apr 2022 alle ore 11:29 Victor Toso <victortoso@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 11:32:26AM +0800, Walter Mitty wrote:
> As we all know, on windows 10 touch device, user can long touch
> to trigger right click. I found that it does not work on SPICE.
> My question is: Is this a SPICE BUG or some hidden features
> that enabled by some params?
> Thanks in advance.

Spice client sends the events to Spice sever which handles it out
to QEMU to do the emulation part on the guest. That is, client
sends mouse_press and eventually mouse_release.

If this is not working, you can consider it a bug. Needs to track
it down in which component it'd be.

> Regards,
> Walter.

Sorry long delays on replying here.

Cheers,
Victor

Hi,
  I would test if this is only the behaviour of the touch or also of the mouse.
Technically a long tap on the touch is not the same as a long click of the mouse.
I would test with a physical Windows machine with the mouse. Does it present the same behaviour of the touch? In this case SPICE should work too.
If not, the issue is that we support the mouse and not a touch device.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]