Re: SPICE support

Hello Spice team

I been trying to work out what I’m missing
I have Spice running fine for some time on my main windows pc
after some time it start having problem
I did a clean install of windows 10
I have been trying to trouble shot this for the pass week
as I have backup and restored backup
I run a windows 10 VM within Proxmox witch is fine
but when I try and open the console it download a file when it should of had a pop up to open console

could you help me as well show me what I should be downloading to get this running i’m so lost at this point on my knows that I did get it running last time I had the following

please help me I tried the IRC with is new for me I have no idea what I was doing i’m also on Discord @ EQUALITY_CG#2842
I really enjoy SPICE when it was working because of the speed was so fast then VNC but not sure what to do now as I installed the win x86 as well and did not work on the clean install of windows

Sent from Mail for Windows

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]