Re: Following audio device changes

Hi Neal,
   what is the exact environment? Is it everything local and are you using the default Qemu interface? Or are you running Qemu and attacking with spice-gtk, remote-viewer, virt-manager or any other remote desktop application? If I understood correctly the desktop application, running on Mac, is not following the system changes to the audio output device, right? So for instance you attach an external bluetooth speaker to your Mac, set the output to the bluetooth speaker, all applications are now using the bluetooth speaker beside the spice desktop application.

Regards,
  Frediano