Data transfer guest to host/ folder sharing

We use Spice on Proxmox VMs (Windows 10 guests). Clipboard sharing for files is perfect (from guest to host and vice versa). But transferring data works only in one direction, i.e. form host to guest/ not from guest to host.
To avoid that problem I tried to use folder sharing. But folder sharing is not supported by the windows version of virt-viewer (which is used on the local Windows machines).
Is there any chance of getting data transfer working in both directions? Is anything like that planned for the future?

Kind regards

Martin Filbrandt
Supportcenter
HLA (Hessische Lehrkräfteakademie)