HELP for install of spice-gtk on Slackware

Sirs;

I have had a problem installing "spice-gtk". I have installed without problem - opus, vala, spice, opus, spice-protocol,
six & pyparsing.   Attached is a screenshot of the error while running -

./# installpkg  spice-gtk.SlackBuild

Did the programmer fail to "end the file" properly or did I make a mistake.

You are my only hope of settling this question.  Without your amicable help, I will fail to install
Spice-gtk then fail to install Remmina, then fail at preforming the task required of me to "add
a folder in Windows to the Desktop" on my Linux (Slackware) box for the "IT Support Pro"
Certification by Google/Coursera.  This RDP - Remmina is mandated by Coursera to accomplish
this simple task.  The part of this that has been a real challenge is the installing of .tar.gz on
Slackware.  If you use Slack, then you know how difficult this can be for a Novice.  I have
accomplished this - as you can obviously see - but, I am having trouble with your package.

Could you take a look and tell me if this is a fatal error or can I just - "Ctrl-C" out and move on to
the other dependencies for Remmina - vte3 and json-glib and libsodium and freerdp without
any consequences?

Thank you ever so much for your Reply.

W David Arledge
wdarledge@xxxxxxxxx