Display not working well with Android x86

Hi,

I am using SPICE Display on a QEMU/KVM nested LineageOS vm with 6 cores and 6gb ram, the host is a Google Compute Platform N1 virtual machine with 8 cores, 30gb memory. Taking this into account I was expecting a high latency from the deployment, however, when swiping or doing any animated movement it looks as if the display is updating in rows from the top left to the bottom right of the display. The image I have attached was taken just after swiping from right to left, it shows an example of mis-matched areas where the display has updated faster than its surroundings. I just wanted to know if there is any solution or improvement that I can implement to fix this?

Kind regards
Jordan