Re: Spice-streaming-agent: is it possible to replace main display channel with agent's video stream?

Hi,
I can set display=off of course. But in that case Nvidia FBC (FrameBuffer Capturing) is unusable. But we try to make and use a plugin that uses that feature. I use GRID vGPUs. xorg.conf is set to use nvidia card -- it's the same config that works with gst-plugin.