Spice-streaming-agent: is it possible to replace main display channel with agent's video stream?

We are trying to make plugin which uses nvidia FBC + NVENC instead of gst-plugin. When using FBC, I must set "display" to "on", else FBC is reporting as not supported. I can't do the trick with qxl+nvidia with display off as with gst-plugin. Thus, two spice windows appear, one with main display channel with choppy video, and second -- with h264 compressed captured video. There is no mouse controls in second window, and first window consumes much cpu and network bandwidth when video or dynamic graphics is displayed. So it would be great to stop output primary display and redirect agent's video stream into it. Is it somehow possible? Thank you.

--
Отправлено из мобильного приложения Яндекс.Почты