How to send a custom resolution message to windows/linux guest vdagent

Hello,

Is there a way to send a spice message, connect to pipe, or any other method to contact vdservice/vdagent to create/simulate a resize to an arbitrary resolution or full screen effect caused by remote-viewer?

Any other ways I can connect to the named pipes (windows guests or linux guests) and watch/debug/learn. I cant find or connect to the windows guest named pipe and I got connection refused trying to socat to a port in linux guest.

I really need some guidance to fully understand how arbitrary resolutions are created using win/lnx/spice api.

Thanks in advance.

Or a way to