spice session store as streaming video

Hi everyone!

My team was given a task of creating a centralized computing infrastructure with additional features:

1) Most of it services and client machines run in vm's on servers. (Mostly modern or legacy windows os)
2) All of screen sessions are being recorded as video files in streaming codec ( h264-h265 preferred)
3) There is a control wall of monitors with micro pc's attached which can display live video from security camera or screen sessions from vm's upon some alarm event'
4) Operators have their own terminals which can control one or another vm based upon their choice or incoming alarm. (Maybe up to several machines at once)

I have good experience of server virtualisation with qemu/kvm and spice as a remote protocol solution for vdi. I'm also quite skilled with linux server coding with python, gstreamer and opencv. I previously developed a video storage server for ip and usb cams  which handles streaming video in mjpeg/h264/h265 and event based video displays with the same backend and codec support,

The big tasks are:

1) integrating spice video source in gstreamer pipelines for video storage and distribution on video wall.

2) developing some client software which can handle and switch between multiple spice session upon choice or by some external event.

Where do I begin with those two? Or maybe there's a simpler way of getting job done?

Thanks in advance!