[client v2 00/10] Deprecation warning cleanup

This is v2 of the following patchset:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2016-October/032797.html

Changes since v1:
 * I have put the patch that enables the deprecation warnings last so
   compiling does not generate warnings at any point. But really all the
   patches are independent and none will cause compilation errors
   (afaics) so you should feel free to reorder them as you wish.
 * I also modified that patch to keep the controller warnings disabled
   since, if I understand correctly, we have no control over the
   valac-generated code.
 * I changed the spice_audio_new() patch to remove it from the public
   header as suggested by Victor Toso:
   https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2016-October/032829.html
 * I hope I got the 'spicy:' prefix right.
 * I removed the 'RFC' prefix from the patches for temporarily ignoring
   deprecation warnings in select files. My understanding is that if no
   better patch shows up we will want to apply those to avoid warnings
   (or skip the last three patches in the set).

Francois Gouget (10):
  gtk: Ignore GLib's too-new warnings where we explicitly check its version
  spicy: Avoid gtk_vbox_new(); it is deprecated
  spicy: Avoid gtk_hbutton_box_new(); it is deprecated
  spicy: GtkTable is deprecated so use GtkGrid instead
  build-sys: Remove SPICE_NO_DEPRECATED
  build-sys: Use spice-protocol's deprecation macros
  audio: Remove spice_audio_new() from the public header
  gtk: Temporarily ignore the keyboard/mouse grabbing deprecation warnings
  spicy: Temporarily ignore deprecation warnings
  build-sys: Enable deprecation warnings instead of ignoring them entirely

 m4/spice-compile-warnings.m4 |  2 +-
 src/Makefile.am              |  1 -
 src/controller/Makefile.am   |  2 ++
 src/spice-audio-priv.h       |  2 ++