Re: [SPAM] Re: QUIC Image Decompression Method takes much time

Hi Christophe,

    Do you know that by adding "-mno-unaligned-access" flag into CFLAGS of MakeFile will decrease time to decompress Image through QUIC method in our ARM based A20 SoC board? Does that flag will impact anything from performance perspective?

    Please let me know if you have any idea for that.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati,
System Level Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd.