QUIC Image Decompression Method takes much time

Hi,

Currently, I am working and porting Android Kitkat 4.4.2 on All-winner A20 Soc board with following hardware and software details.
  • A20 Allwinner SoC
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 8 GB NAND MMC
  • Linux Kernel Version 3.4.39
  • Malli 400 GPU
  • Android Kitkat Version 4.4.2
  • SPICE GTK Version 0.22

I have configured and installed Linux Virtual Manager in one Ubuntu Desktop 14.04 Linux System to configure and run SPICE Server on it. Then, I have developed one Android based application which is used to configure SPICE Client settings and to start SPICE Client for connecting with SPICE Server which is running on Ubuntu Desktop System.

After connecting to SPICE Server from SPICE Client, I have started one video sample which is stored in Ubuntu Desktop System on which SPICE Server is running.

Now, The issue is that the Video Sample which is streamed on A20 board is too much slow compare to playing it in normal mode using video player.

So, I have tried to debug SPICE Client code on A20 board and found that it takes around 300 to 400 millisecond in QUIC_UNCOMPRESS_RGB(prefix, type) with prefix as 32 and type is RGB32 to uncompress and decode one display frame which is coming from SPICE Server.

I have also observed that SPICE Client is using QUIC Image decompression method to uncompress compressed Image Frame.

So, Does anyone has idea or solution to decrease time in QUIC Image De-compression Method or any alternative De-compression Method which is faster than QUIC Mode?

--
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati,