Re: Wiki cleanup

If the idea seems sensible, then I'd propose that we work on the Wiki until
we feel it stands mostly on it's own, and when we hit that point, we shift
the main pages to reflect that.

The website/wiki content needs some reorganization for sure, and the
manual editing of the static website content needs to be improved.
The next question is if we want to achieve that with a wiki, or by
switching to a different 'CMS'. The wiki has the big advantage of being
already there. I think Marc-André favoured http://jekyllrb.com for the
static website part.

Yeah, I worked a bit with Jekyll, and it was nice. I also find plain html + a nice css (e.g. bootstrap) surprisingly pleasant to work with.

If we do keep a static component, I'd suggest we establish a git tree with git hooks that auto update (ala Github sites). And have patches and/or commit access to that tree be welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy