Re: spice client migrate to Android & IOS plateform

Hi,
right now I checked this link for websocket support on android 4.2+ browser:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=25221

the latest post, dated 16th of February, says:
"
I've prepared solution for Web Socktes, and will propagate it for code
review on next week.
"

any possibility?

I personally would wait until any such code was moved to production before
trying to use to build upon it.

Also, someone wrote to me privately about this:

There has been some efforts to have an Android spice client:

http://code.google.com/p/spice-client-android/

I think the project has been abandoned though...

Despite appearances, they have that client up and running
reasonably well.

Cheers,

Jeremy