raspberry f18 and no spice-xpi?

Hello,
some days ago I installed f18 on raspberry pi using
fedora-arm-installer and loading rpfr-f18-rc1.img
All went fine with the os but then when searching on installed system
and via yum I didn't find any spice-xpi package to test it as a spice
client for an oVirt 3.2 testbed I have.

Any reason for it? Is spice supported on these arm v6 devices?

BTW:
What are best thin clients based on arm you are using out there with spice?
I'm evaluating a solution for a book library and budget is quite
important so I would like to find a good compromise between client
price and performance.
Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca