Usbredirection problem with digital signature pendrive

I have a problem with usb digital signature device with usbredirection.
I have enabled on spicy Options->Auto redirect newly plugged in USB devices.
The devices that I'm trying to redirect contains 2 components:

Bus 002 Device 014: ID 1307:0163 Transcend Information, Inc. 256MB/512MB/1GB Flash Drive
Bus 002 Device 015: ID 072f:100d Advanced Card Systems, Ltd

If I insert the device after launch spicy session, I got only the flash drive automatic redirect but not the virtual smart card reader (072f:100d). To have digital signing working with Dike I need to select manually the redirection of such smartcard reader component.
Why not automatically redirect also this one?

Below some details, if you need more tell me and I'll post them.
Thanks for any reply.

Host:
Debian Wheezy 64 bit
Qemu 1.4.0
Spice 0.12.2
Ubredir 0.6

Client:
Ubuntu Precise 64 bit
Spice 0.12.2
Ubredir 0.6
Spice client gtk 0.16

Bus 002 Device 014: ID 1307:0163 Transcend Information, Inc. 256MB/512MB/1GB Flash Drive
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x1307 Transcend Information, Inc.
  idProduct          0x0163 256MB/512MB/1GB Flash Drive
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           1 USBest Technology
  iProduct                2 USB Mass Storage Device
  iSerial                 3 0000000000310F
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           39
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0x80
      (Bus Powered)
    MaxPower               80mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           3
      bInterfaceClass         8 Mass Storage
      bInterfaceSubClass      6 SCSI
      bInterfaceProtocol     80 Bulk-Only
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x01  EP 1 OUT
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x82  EP 2 IN
        bmAttributes            2
          Transfer Type            Bulk
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0200  1x 512 bytes
        bInterval               1
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x83  EP 3 IN
        bmAttributes            3
          Transfer Type            Interrupt
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0040  1x 64 bytes
        bInterval               8
Device Qualifier (for other device speed):
  bLength                10
  bDescriptorType         6
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  bNumConfigurations      1

Device Status:     0x0002
  (Bus Powered)
  Remote Wakeup Enabled

Bus 002 Device 015: ID 072f:100d Advanced Card Systems, Ltd
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               1.10
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0         8
  idVendor           0x072f Advanced Card Systems, Ltd
  idProduct          0x100d
  bcdDevice           10.9c
  iManufacturer           1 Bit4id
  iProduct                2 Key4
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           41
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0x80
      (Bus Powered)
    MaxPower              100mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           2
      bInterfaceClass         3 Human Interface Device
      bInterfaceSubClass      0 No Subclass
      bInterfaceProtocol      0 None
      iInterface              0
        HID Device Descriptor: