Re: Disappearing mouse cursor in Autocad 2006 drawing window in WinXP VM with Spice+QXL video driver

Hello Michael,

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Michael Tokarev <mjt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 10.02.2013 11:51, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>>
>> libvirt 0.9.12-6
>> qemu-kvm 1.1.2+dfsg-5
>> libspice-server1 0.11.0-1
>
> That's debian wheezy.  Can you check whenever the latest releases of the
> software in question -- spice and qemu -- exposes the same issue?
> spice 0.12 and qemu 1.4rc0 are available in debian experimental.

Thank you very much. I upgraded spice and qemu (and libvirt too,
actually) to the ones in experimental.

> If the issue is still present there, it needs to be debugged.  If not,
> maybe you can help with finding which change fixed it so we can apply
> it to wheezy version.

The issue seems to be fixed! Thanks a lot. I'm afraid I don't have
continuous access to this specific VM, so this is actually non-trivial
(it's not my machine, it's my father's). I will try and copy the VM
over to one of my development machines and see if I can setup a build
system to do some bisecting.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta