Re: sparc64: hang from BUG: Bad page state, on older CPU & compiler

Ok, I'll just remove that HAVE_FAST_GUP - I was expecting it to come
through David, but I was also really hoping we'd have a guess as to
why it happens on some hardware and configurations but not others.

It works, thank you - the mutex hang regression in util-linux test suite no longer triggers and we can move forward with sparc64 kernels in debian-ports and also re-check any other regressions found meanwhile. I will recheck my sparc64's and report any surviving regressions if any.

--
Meelis Roos <mroos@xxxxxxxx>