Re: Enable module autoloading support for vio

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:49:27 +0200

> In Debian, we have a policy for kernel patches which allows such patches
> to be merged only once they have been merged upstream by the subsystem
> maintainer [1].

Putting such a roadblock towards users having a working system is a
matter of your policies and is therefore your problem.  Please don't
try to make it mine too.

I will review your patch when I feel that I have the time and the
proper resources to do so.

This might be today, or it might be next week, or the week after.

You must be patient since I do this for fun and in my spare time, and
not because of deadlines and pressure applied by other people.

Thanks.