Re: Consolidating Documentation for older hardware

On 31/07/2014 06:01, chase rayfield wrote:
> As you may no many of the documents hosted on Oracle/Sun's network and
> Tadpole have gone offline and are not hosted anywhere online.
>
> I am archiving them locally so I can host them. If anyone sees a doc I
> don't have yet or would like to share docs they are unable to host so
> I can host them please email me the document or a link.
>
> I'm mostly looking for 32bit sun hardware docs... but I'll archive
> anything Sparc related!
>
> I'm currently stashing everything at http://gh0stwriter.net/archive/ I
> may sort things later on though. I just finished archiving
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/legacy-solaris-192993.html
> tonight so... anything that can be found there I'll archive myself no
> need to mention those docs. I'd also appreciate if you only download
> docs you can't otherwise find as the box this is hosted on has limited
> bandwidth.
>
> @Sam Ravenborg I believe you have a copy of "Sun-4M System
> Architecture (revision 2.0) by Chuck Narad " would you mind sending me
> that?
>
> Thanks,
> Chase Rayfield
> --

Hello Chase

I have collected many documents about SparcStations and 32bits Sparcs.
Some came from the late Sun "FOSS Open Hardware Documentation" webpage,
some from datasheet search engines, from sparc.org ...
I do not remember the origin of each document, but I am 100% sure that they were
all once freely downloadable.

Copied there, need to be better organised :
temlib.org/pub/SparcStation

(I may have a few more files of lesser interest around...)

Regards
Olivier